Dr. Krishna N. Sharma is an Author, Medical Professional, Researcher, Educator and Entrepreneur. Currently he is working as the Dean -
Faculty of Health Sciences at the Victoria University, Uganda. He had been the Consultant in the
famous TV shows- 'India's Dancing Superstars' (Star Plus), and 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa- Season 6' (Colors Channel). So far he has made 3 world
records and has written 125+ books (including 22 Best Sellers) published by the leading publishers from USA, Germany, and India. Along with
the research papers, he writes health articles and columns in various newspapers and magazines of India and Bangladesh. So far he has supervised more than 60 academic research
projects/thesis. He has served as the Dean of Studies and HOD at the St. Louis University, Cameroon,
Africa; Head of Department at Jeevan Jyoti Institute of Medical Sciences, Allahabad, U.P., India; Editor in Chief of the
Scientific Research Journal of India; Founder Gen. Secretary of the Online Physio Community, India; editor of the annual
magazine Medic-O-Zone; and editor (Bio-Medical Sciences) of the O.B. Publication, Mau, U.P., India.
- Founded Online Physio Community (OPC, India) during graduation (2004).
- Founded O.B. Publication (2005).
- Got first book (Krantiveer Bhagat Singh) published (2005).
- Joined Theater and started learning acting skills (2007).
- Completed graduation in Physiotherapy from TIAHS, Allahabad (2008).
- Joined as Visiting Faculty in the Jeevan Jyoti institute of Medical Sciences, Allahabad (2008).
- Completed post-graduation in Neurology from AIER, Ghaziabad (2010).
- Became Head of Department in the Jeevan Jyoti institute of Medical Sciences, Allahabad (2010).
- Got second book (Physiotherapeutic Approach to Neuro Care) published (2011).
- Shifted to Mumbai. (2011).
- Got first break as an Actor in a short film ‘Amar Prem' (2011).
- Became Academic Chairman of D.L.S. Institute for Health & Wellness (2012).
- Started The Scientific Research Journal of India (2012).
- Got 13 more books published on Physiotherapy, Music, Poem, and Self Help by reputed publishers from India, Germany, and USA.(2012).
- Made three world records - Most Medical Books Published in a Year (India Book of Records), Maximum People Acknowledged in a Book (Limca Book of Records; India Book of Records) and Longest
Book Acknowledgement (Unique World Records) (2012).
- Acted in a TV Serial 'Hum Hain Bajarangi' (Big Magic Channel) (2012).
- Signed a movie 'Daanv' as a Lyricist (2012).
- Book 'PNF Made Easy' became Bestseller (2012).
- Completed PhD (2013).
- Got 33 more books published on Physiotherapy, Music, and Self Help by reputed publishers from India, Germany, and USA.(2013).
- Signed a movie ''Jaipur Mein Shadi, Udaipur Mein Talaq' as a Singer (2013).
- Joined India's Dancing Superstars (Star Plus) as the Physiotherapist (2013).
- Joined the Emergency Medical Unit of Jhalak Dikkhla Ja as the Physiotherapist (2013).
- Made century of the books. (2013)
- Received the Significant Contribution Award in a national conference – Neuraxis-2013 organized by AIIMS, New Delhi; and IAMR, Ghaziabad, India. (2013)
- Book ‘The Infertility Cure’ became Bestseller (2013).
- Joined St. Louis University, Cameroon (Africa) as the Head of Department (Physiotherapy) (2013).
- Promoted to the Dean of Studies at St. Louis University, Cameroon (Africa) (2014).
- Received the Young Achiever Award in a national conference – NCPT (2014).
- Worked as paper setter and the examiner for the national examination conducted by the Ministry of Higher Education, and Ministry of Public Health, Cameroon. (2014, 2015)
- Became 1st Indian Physiotherapist (globally 5th) to be on the cover page of PhysioTimes Magazine, India. (2014)
Joined 'Physis Learning Academy' as Career Counsellor. (2014)
- Joined 'Google Developers Group, Bamenda, Cameroon' as an Advisor. (2014)
- Received the International Physio Ambassador Award in a national conference - NCPT (2015).
- Became President of Indo-Cameroonian Society for Growth & Development (ISGD) (2015).
- Founded a film production company - Glare Films - India/Africa (2015).
- Developed the principles of Krishna's Kinetikinetic Manual Therapy® (KKMT®) and started developing it's techniques. (2015)
- 19 More books - '5 Minutes Joint Pain Management', 'Acupressure for Trigeminal Neuralgia Made Easy', 'Hidden Opportunities in
Physiotherapy', 'Acupressure for Cervical Spondylosis Made Easy', 'Acupressure for Infertility Made Easy', 'Acupressure for Dementia Made Easy', 'Hindi
Songs Based on Indian Classical Raags', 'Mnemonics on Physiology', 'Acupuncture in Neurological Conditions', 'Acupuncture for Multiple Sclerosis Simplified', 'Acupressure for Epilepsy Made
Easy', 'Acupressure for Hyperthyroidism Made Easy', 'Acupressure for Sciatica Made
Easy', 'Acupuncture for Obesity and Weight Loss Simplified', 'Acupressure for Muscular Dystrophy Made Easy', 'Acupressure for Lumbar Spondylosis Made Easy',
'Practical Music Therapy', 'Acupuncture for HIV and AIDS Simplified', 'KKMT® Mobilization- The Upper Extremities' and Acupressure for Impotence
Made Easy became bestsellers. (2016)
- Started teaching KKMT® Mobilization in Cameroon. The first 2 students were Mr. Chu Buh Franklin (Student: University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy) and Mr. Donfack Philip (Lecturer: St.
Louis University, Cameroon) who learned KKMT® Mobilization for Knee Joint. (2016)
- The first book on KKMT® published. - KKMT® Joint Mobilization - The Upper Extremities.
- Cameroon became the 1st country to have KKMT® in their national physiotherapy curriculum by the Ministry of Higher Education. (2016)
Became the 1st Asian and the youngest person out of only 126 people listed in the "physiotherapists" category in Wikipedia. (2016)
Became the youngest and 2nd Indian out of 45 prolific writers listed in Wikipedia. (2016)
Launched KKMT in Sri Lanka. (2016)
Worked in an African film "The Worst Harvest" as an actor. (2016)
Worked in an African radio play "Antonio Almighty" as an artist. (2016)
Co-produced an African radio play "Singer of an Old Song". (2016)
Joined Victoria University, Kampala, Uganda as the Dean- Faculty of Health Sciences. (2017)
Published quasquicentennial (125th) book. (2017)